Head of Occupational Therapy Services
Since Graduating from Oxford Brookes University in 2006 Gaynor has 10 years experience of working in the field of Paediatrics.
Gaynor has worked for several community NHS trusts across the country and most recently a leading tertiary Hospital for Children where she was a member of the Neurodisability team.
Gaynor has a passion and dedication for early intervention and early years development and a specialist interest in neurological conditions as well as Osteogenesis Imperfecta and Sturge Weber.
Gaynor is member of the College of Occupational Therapists Specialist sections for Independent practice and Children Young People and Families.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- Seating and posture courses
- Cognitive Orientation to Daily Occupational Performance (CO-OP)
- Several Splinting Courses
- Bobath Introduction
- Alert Programme
- Sensory Integration
- Integrating Neurodevelopment Treatment and Sensory Integration
- Assisting Hand Assessment